sexta-feira, 10 de outubro de 2008

Elizabethtown


Algumas cenas de outro dos meus filmes preferidos...


Claire Colburn: Men see things in a box, and women see them in a round room.

Claire Colburn: I'm impossible to forget, but I'm hard to remember.

Claire Colburn: Trust me. Everybody is less mysterious than they think they are.

Claire Colburn: [voice over] Some music *needs* air. Roll down your window.

Drew Baylor: [voiceover] There's a difference between a failure and a fiasco. A failure is merely the absence of success. Any fool can achieve failure. But a fiasco, a fiasco is a disaster of epic proportions. A fiasco is a folk tale told to other's to make other people feel more alive because it didn't happen to them.

Claire Colburn: To have never taken a solitary road trip across country? I mean everybody's got to take a road trip, at least once in their lives. Just you and some music.

Claire Colburn: I want you to get into the deep beautiful melancholy of everything that's happened.

Hollie Baylor: It takes time to be funny. It takes time to extract joy from life.

Claire Colburn: Sadness is easier because its surrender. I say make time to dance alone with one hand waving free.

Claire Colburn: So you failed. Alright you really failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You think I care about that? I do understand. You wanna be really great? Then have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you're still smiling. That's true greatness to me.

"Elizabethtown", de Cameron Crowe (2005)
Fonte aqui



* os vossos comentários são muito bem-vindos! *

Sem comentários: